Galveston Divorce & Family Law Lawyer
Texas City TX Criminal DWI Defense Lawyer
Full-Service Law Firm Serving Southern Texas
Family Law • Estate Planning • Probate • Mediation • Criminal Defense
Based in Seabrook and Galveston, Texas, the Law Offices of Susan M. Edmonson, offers clients individualized service and confidence. We have more than 25 years of experience providing high-caliber legal services throughout Texas.
Our law firm provides effective legal counsel in all aspects of family law, estate planning, probate and criminal defense. We take time to get to know our clients and their families before fashioning creative responses to their legal issues.
Certified Family Law Specialist
Contact Us Today
In 1987, lawyer Susan M. Edmonson started her law practice. While our law firm has grown over the years, our commitment to offering personal service throughout the legal process has remained the same.
We make this possible through our law firm's team approach. Lawyer Edmonson — certified by the Texas Board of Legal Certification — works closely with the other experienced attorneys at her law firm to offer different viewpoints and perspectives on important legal matters.
Meeting Clients' Unique Needs
The Law Office of Susan M. Edmonson provides experienced, attentive representation in all facets of the following practice areas:
- Family Law - involving paternity, prenuptials and adoption
- Divorce - including high net worth divorces, asset division Complex Marital Estate & Property Settlements, spousal support, child custody, visitation and child support
- Estate Planning and Probate - involving wills, living wills, powers of attorney, guardianship and contested probate
- Criminal Defense - involving sex crimes, traffic offenses, drug charges and drunk driving offenses
- Mediation - involving divorce, family law and civil litigation
We are proud to offer Galveston area clients the talented and seasoned representation typically found at a large firm, with the personalized, responsive legal services you can only expect from a smaller firm.
Contact Us Today
We passionately serve clients throughout Galveston County, Harris County and Brazoria County, from Galveston and Texas City to Freeport and Lake Jackson, to Houston and all communities in between. We are ready to help you.
Contact us for a divorce and family law lawyer who will listen and aggressively represent your best interests. Our staff is bilingual, we offer reasonable rates, and for your convenience we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Diners Club.
- Se Habla Español Credit Cards Accepted