Galveston County Family Lawyer
Texas City Estate Planning Lawyer
No matter what type of legal challenges you face, you want to know that you have a place to turn for all your concerns. At the Seabrook and Galveston Law Offices of Susan M. Edmonson, our lawyers help families throughout the greater Houston area confront a wide range of legal issues. Whether you are going through a divorce or have estate planning concerns, we will be there for you every step of the way.
Divorce · Probate · Criminal Law
- Divorce : From the division of marital property to the future of your children, we will protect your rights in every aspect of your divorce settlement.
- Family Law: Our firm is ready to help your family with any legal concerns you may have.
- Custody and Visitation: You want to be there for your children, and coming up with the right custody and visitation plan is the first step.
- Adoption : If you are interested in expanding your family through adoption, we can help. We facilitate both stepparent and private adoptions.
- Paternity: You want answers and you want someone to make sure your parental rights are protected. We can help.
- Prenuptials and Marriage Planning: A prenuptial agreement is a great way to protect your own family and approach important questions with your future spouse.
- Modification: Has there been a major change in your circumstances since the time of your custody or support plan? We can help you get the necessary modification.
- Enforcements : If your former partner is not living up to his or her end of your court order, take proper action.
- Complex Marital Estate and Property Settlements: From business evaluation to matters of private property, we can help you find solutions to complex property division questions.
- Mediation: Why let a judge, who barely knows your family, decide your future. Mediation allows you to come up with answers that work for your family.
- Criminal Defense: From drunk driving to drug charges, we help families who have been affected by criminal charges.
- Wills, Probate and Guardianship: Whether you are interested in a guardianship or going through the probate process, we can help you find solutions that work.
- Wills, Probate, and Estate Planning: You want an estate plan that honors your wishes and maximizes your gifts to your beneficiaries. We can help you understand your options.
If you have legal concerns involving any of the previous areas of law, we can answer your questions and help your family find options. Providing reasonable rates, from our Galveston offices, you will always talk directly to an attorney first. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
- Se Habla Español Credit Cards Accepted